<>

Pearls and Lace, My Favorites!

Sunday, July 3, 2016

My Craft Room and Getting Ready For The Big Party!

Hello everyone!
I have been very busy getting my new craft room unpacked, sorted and ready for this year's party for Where Bloggers Create!
Karen Valentine is once again hosting this fun party, and you are all invited!
Not only to see what others are sharing, but we want you to join too!
Get your spaces ready and let us see!  See her blog at www.mydesertcottage.com

This is what I recently worked on for a you tube video, you can see it here.

But I HAD to take photos to share with my blog friends!


My room is slowly getting to a place that I will be happy to call "done".  Moving this last year was a huge blessing, but also a huge job!

My new craft table was a mess!
Here is the 3 part video for this huge project!


I bought some bobbins and boxes from fernlidesigns.com and have been very busy working on taming the chaos!  How do you think I did?




Going to show off the bling...



And show off the vintage and pretty things I've purchased recently.
Video here.



I hope you are looking forward to seeing everyone's craft spaces...I know I am!
Blessings to you!
Doni







2 comments:

mb4rwss said...

WOW, you have been busy! That's tons of hard work paying off, it looks beautiful!!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Doni,
OMG!! This is stunning!! Your lace collection has always been amazing!!
My former blog, Debbie-Dabble was hacked through my Face Book Debbie-Dabble Page. I created a new blog, Debbie-Dabble Blog and I invite you to please follow me on my new blog.

www.debbie-dabbleblog.blogspot.com

Hugs,
Deb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Some of my very favorite posts: